To register - click for each person/race to be registered (you can click multiple times for multiple participants) and then "Check Out" from the shopping cart which will appear in the upper-right.
12th Annual Key Elementary COLT STAMPEDE
APRIL 22, 2017
KEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
3621 Roosevelt Dr.
Arlington TX 76016
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00 am – Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup
- 8:00 am – Colt Mile
- 8:30 am – 5K Timed Run/Walk
Early Packet Pickup
3535 W Pioneer Pkwy
Pantego, TX 76013
Thursday, 4/20 – 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday, 4/21 – 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
(Or pick up on RACE DAY at the RACE SITE starting at 7:00 AM.)
Early Registration through 4/13:
(T-Shirt size/avaiilability guaranteed)
- Individuals: $15 Per Person
- Team/Family – 4 or more: $12 Per Person
4/14 – 4/22 (online, packet pickup, or race day):
(T-Shirt size/avaiilability NOT guaranteed)
- Individuals: $20 Per Person
- Team/Family – 4 or more: $20 Per Person, no discounts
Colt Mile (Fun Run/Walk)
- All participants will receive a participation ribbon.
5K Timed (USTAF Certified Course)
- Top Overall M/F, Top Masters M/F
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place M/F in each of the following age groups: 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-17, 18-19, 5 year age groups to 80+
Note: For safety purposes, all pets are required to be on a leash at all times.
RACE MANAGEMENT PROVIDED BY COX RACING SERVICES
CHIP-TIMED USTAF CERTIFIED 5K COURSE
COLT MILE FUN RUN/WALK